Mal PMS College
Mal Parimal Mitra Smriti Mahavidyalaya (Also known as Mal College OR, PMS College) is the one and only available college in malbazar since 1985 with B.A. and B.COM. Honours & General Courses.
Currently this college have only Bengali, Nepali & English Language Mediums for the studies upto Bachelour Degree with some exceptional facilities.
- Applicants must have passed the H.S. or equivalent examination recognized by the Appropriate Authority/Board/Council.
- Applicants from Boards including WBCHSE must have passed in at least 4 academic subjects including English but excluding Environmental Studies.
- Applicants applying for Honours course should have minimum 55% marks in the aggregate or 60% in the relevant subject and 50% in aggregate. For SC/ST students, the above cut off percentage is 50% marks in the aggregate or 60% in the relevant subject and 45% in aggregate.
- In the matter of eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses 54.5 marks or above will be treated as 55% marks, 49.5% or above will be treated as 50% and 59.5% marks or above will be treated as 60%.
- Applicants of B.A. course can apply for maximum 02 (Tow) Honours subjects.
- Applicants should clearly mention the choice of elective subjects they intend to pursue for B.A. course (2 such electives for Honours and 3 such electives for General, from the list of subjects offered by the College at the time of admission).
- Mere submission of application forms does not guarantee admission to the college.
- Applicants shortlisted for admission are to come personally along with their original certificates and are required to fill in the Student Identity card and University Registration form in their own handwriting at the time of admission to the college.
- A separated form for ID card has been enclosed inside the Information Brochure. Fill in this form correctly. Do not tear it up.