Documents Required for Admission
- Two copy of recent colored Passport sized photograph.
- The original Marksheet of the Higher Secondary Examination with Self attested scanned copy.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination Self attested Scanned copy.
- The original Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B)
with Self Attested scanned copy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with an attested Scanned Copy. (If Applicable)
- NBU Registration Certificate required for NBU Registered Students.
- Medical Certificate Scanned Copy For (PH Candidates)
EACH DOCUMENT SIZE SHOULD BE MAX 250KB
FORMAT: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF only*
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
- Debit Card / Credit Card
- Debit Card with ATM PIN
[Canara Bank only*]
- Net Banking:
State Bank of India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India.
The Mobile Wallet
How to Apply for Admission into PMS Mahavidyalaya?
The link given below is in PDF format has the total guide on how to fill form of PMSM online admission.
Link to fill online admission form,
❱ ONLINE ADMISSION
Full Notice available here,
❱ Notice PMSM – Admission 2019 [PDF]
Online Admission has ended on 10th June 2019 its time for the 1st Provisional Merit list , which will be publish on 13th June 2019 around 03:00 PM according to the college authorities.